How Some Cabin Crew Members Manage To Look Ever-So-Fresh - 5 Secrets
Dreamy as it is, the job of cabin crew members is one of the toughest. Often working round the clock with no time rest, feeling (and looking) groggy and out-of-touch is quite common for these professionals.
However, you'll come across those charming personalities who, even after working for 15 hours straight, they still manage to pull an ever-so-fresh and energetic appearance.
So how do they do it?
No, they don't have any magical potion. Here are 5 secrets instead that they know and you don't (until now!) -
1. They Sleep "Peacefully" Whenever They Have Time - You can sleep for hours and even days and still not feel as fresh as you hope. Why? Because there are ways to sleep "peacefully"; having the right mattress is important-and so is turning off your Smartphone.
2. They Don't Always Sleep When Off - Sleep is not necessarily an escape to tiredness. So when these ever-so-shinning crew members do get time off, they don't always sleep. Besides, over-napping makes you equally weary.
3. They Have Interests And Hobbies - When you're doing things that you love or something that interests you, you never feel tired. So when off-duty, you can have a hobby that you love, be it writing, reading, drawing, taking photographs or exploring new streets.
4. They Choose The Best Crew Houses Heathrow - This is nothing short of a must. To rejuvenate yourself completely, you need a right crew house Heathrow based that offers you all the right (and affordable) facilities and amenities, including full security, complimentary WiFi and luxury-like mattress.
5. They Have Their Personal ‘Stress Escapes' - These cabin crew members have their own personal ways to escape from the stress; it could be anything-talking to their friends, family or strangers, reading news, playing video games, going to spa and more. So find that one particular thing that kills all your tiredness and stress.
These are 5 secrets how some of the cabin crew members manage to look genuinely fresh and energetic all the time. Now you know, say goodbye to looking low during those long, extended on-house hours, and charm everyone on the way effortlessly.